Most popular services
Byte av implantat
Flyg och hotell
ClinicForYou offers online medical consultations and a quote free of charge regardless of the fact whether they will decide on the treatment or not. Patients provide us with photographs and necessary information via e-mail. Based on that the specialists present their feedback, qualify patients for treatment and decide on the final price. Consequently, patients don’t need to come all the way to Poland for initial consultation, as they are provided with all the details via e-mail or phone free of charge. We assure that the photographs are not used for any purpose other than medical consultations.
Clinics that we represent provide patients with Cosmetic surgery, Dental and Ophthalmic care, there are special discounts on multiple treatments. Every patient receives personalized offer based on the procedures they are interested in. You may save up to 70% on multiple procedures with ClinicForYou. What is more, former patients as well as their friends and family may always count on attractive prices. Additionally, if someone else decides to accompany a patient and decides to undergo a treatment at one of the clinic we represent, he or she will receive an attractive offer as well. From time to time we introduce special prices on selected procedures, so we encourage to visit our website on a regular basis, sign up for newsletter and like our Facebook site.
Yes, we ask patients to pay the deposit of 850 zł / about 158 EUR / 130 GBP depending on daily exchange rate, in order to complete the booking process and confirm the date of their treatment. Once paid, the deposit is a guarantee that a chosen date is reserved only for your treatment and no other patient may book it. This is a fixed sum, which is always deducted from the procedure costs. It is not refundable, should you decide to cancel your booking. You may, however, use it to book a different date or treatment within 12 months from the cancellation.
Yes, we may arrange consultations, appointments and treatments with cosmetic, dental and ophthalmic specialists for patients in a single trip. Please, note, however, that in case of dental and ophthalmic procedures it may take more than one visit to complete the whole course of treatment. Each case is treated and coordinated individually, therefore we recommend contacting us through Request Information Form below for more information and initial medical consultations.
The costs of the procedure, Assistance Package and accommodation patients cover once they are in Poland. You can pay either with cash or by credit/debit card. If you bring the money in your currency: either EUR or GBP, we will help you exchange it on a good rate (except for Welsh, Irish or Scottish Pounds, as it is problematic to have them exchanged in Poland). Please, note that if you choose to pay by a card, we add 1,6% to the sum for a bank transfer fee. Deposit is paid in advance in order to complete the booking process and is usually paid by a bank transfer or a phone/mail order. You may also pay for the procedure in advance to avoid travelling large sums in cash. Remember to contact your bank and check whether there are some limits on your account or cards, especially regarding international transfers, so you won’t experience any problems with the payment.
If a cosmetic procedure is performed under general anaesthetic patients need to stay at the clinic for one night or longer, if it is required. The required stay at the clinic is included in the cost of treatment. In the morning following the surgery there is a first follow-up, and if everything looks well, a patient may leave the clinic and return only for the next check-up visit. In case of procedures done under local anaesthetic a patient doesn’t need to stay at the clinic and may leave after the procedure. Contact us to enquire after a specific procedure.
Many patients requiring a visa visit our clinic and undergo treatment in Poland. We offer help during the process of application for the visa to Poland. Frequently we stay in touch with the Polish Embassy and provide them with all the necessary information and documents required from the clinic and its specialists. Please note that a patient needs to apply for the visa himself, usually via the internet to make an appointment at the Embassy. Once it is arranged we may offer our assistance. If you are a national of EU/EEA/EFTA countries you don’t need a visa to travel to Poland and you can enter Poland provided that your passport or national identity card is valid at least for the period of your stay in Poland.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Use the Request Information Form to contact our English-speaking Patient Coordinator via e-mail or give us a call at (0048) 604 454 212
- She will get back to you to answer all of your questions and provide all the details concerning the treatment. You will be asked to send the photographs of the areas you would like to correct or other documents, which will be forwarded to our specialists for review. You will be provided with doctor’s feedback as well as a quote based on your needs and expectations
- When you are ready to proceed, we will discuss the possible dates for your procedure. In order to complete the booking process and confirm the treatment date you will be asked to pay the deposit of 850 zł. Once the procedure date has been confirmed, you can make the travel arrangements.
- Our Coordinator will present you with the Assistance Package option as well as the possibility of arranging the accommodation at discounted prices through ClinicForYou. These are additional services, which are considered to be very helpful by our patients.
- Your consultation and/or pre-operational exam usually take place on the day of your arrival to Poland, or the following morning. The procedure is usually performed within 24 hours after discussing your expectations with the specialist, most frequently on the same day.
Most popular services