Flights & Accommodation
Book your flight to Poland
1) Flights to Wroclaw, Poland:
- Ryanair or Wizz Air: The UK (London – Stanstead, East Midlands, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Glasgow, Belfast) France (Paris) Belgium (Brussels) Norway (Sandefjord-Torp) Italy (Milan, Bologna, Rome Campinio) Spain (Alicante, Girona, Malaga, Madrid) Portugal (Lisbona) Sweden (Sztokholm-Skavsta)
- Lufthansa: Germany (Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines: Denmark (Copenhagen)
- Eurolot: Switzerland (Zurich)
2) Flights to Katowice, Poland:
- Ryanair: The UK (London – Stanstead, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Dublin) Spain (Alicante, Girona, Malaga)
- Wizz Air: The UK (Doncaster /Sheffield, London – Luton, Liverpool) Germany (Dortmund, Frankfurt, Munich, Kolonia, Eindhoven) Norway (Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo) Sweden (Stockholm, Malmö) France (Paris, Lyon) Italy (Mediolan, Neapol, Rome Campinio) Spain (Barcelona)
- Lufthansa: Germany (Dusseldorf, Frankfurt)
Quick and convenient – Skyscanner (click) compares flights prices of major airlines and travel agencies, so you won’t have to.
To ensure peaceful and safe journey, purchase travel insurance. For more details contact us via e-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or give us a call at (0048) 604 454 212.
Book your hotel or apartment
Choose between a cosy studio or a one-bedroom apartment, the prices are specially reduced for our clients (min. 5% off). Apartments Wroclaw (CLICK here)
Conceived and painstakingly designed to the highest standards by the international practice of Gottesman Szmelcman Architecture, the boutique hotel is situated within the historic center of Wroclaw. The Granary Hotel has been awarded the prestigious 5 star rating, and has earned its place within the exclusive Small Luxury Hotels of the World Collection.