The ClinicForYou team intends to make your trip to Wrocław/Poland as carefree as possible, so that you can concentrate on enjoying your stay in this historical and beautiful city.
With that in mind, we have designed the Assistance Package to take your mind off stress, leaving you more time for relaxation, sightseeing and eating out in one of many local restaurants. Our personalised service begins when you arrive at Wrocław Airport, and is available to you throughout the whole stay.
The Assistance Package includes:
- Airport transfers to and from the apartment or hotel you are staying at.
- Transfers to and from the clinic to all your appointments and post-operative follow-ups, to which a member of our staff accompanies you to ensure your comfort.
- Providing help with your luggage, the accommodation and the usage of the equipment, information on where the local shops and restaurants are located, etc.
- Translation, currency exchange and doing a little shopping.
The cost of Assistance Package is PLN 850, about 200 EUR/ 170 GBP, depending on the daily exchange rate.
Our team is friendly and supportive; they will do their utmost to make you feel at home and secure, even if you are travelling on your own.
Relax, you are in good hands.
There are various airlines offering flights to Poland from almost every country in the world, such as budget airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air as well as Lufthansa, LOT, Etihad, Eurolot or SAS Scandinavian Airlines. One-way fares start from £14.20, including taxes and fees.
Flights to Wroclaw, Poland:
- Ryanair or Wizz Air: The UK (London – Stanstead, East Midlands, Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester, Dublin, Cork, Shannon, Glasgow, Belfast), France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), Norway (Sandefjord-Torp), Italy (Milan, Bologna, Rome Campinio), Spain (Alicante, Girona, Malaga, Madrid), Portugal (Lisbona), Sweden (Sztokholm-Skavsta)
- Lufthansa: Germany (Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich)
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines: Denmark (Copenhagen)
- Eurolot: Switzerland (Zurich)