Information we are alowed to collect
We are allowed to collect and process the following data:
- Records of your correspondence with us.
- Details you provide us with, if you report a problem on our site.
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided while using our site, when subscribing to any service offered by us, when requesting further services or any posted data.
- Details of resources you access and records of your visits on our site.
How do we use the collected information?
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our obligations concerning contracts executed between the Clinic and patients.
- To provide you with the requested information, products and services.
- To notify you of any changes in our services.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To enable you to participate in the development of our service, should you choose to do so.
- To inform you of goods and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose any personal information, unless you authorize us to do so, to anyone other than the medical staff involved in your procedure. However, in certain circumstances we may be required to use your personal data:
- To protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or other parties, and to enforce the terms of usage of this site.
- To comply with any legal obligations that require the usage of your personal data.
- For the purposes of fraud prevention and reduction of risk connected to payment procedures, this may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations.