ClinicForYou offers online medical consultations and a quote free of charge regardless of the fact whether they will decide on the treatment or not. Patients provide us with photographs and necessary information via e-mail. Based on that our specialists present their feedback, qualify patients for treatment and decide on the final price. Consequently, patients don’t need to come all the way to Poland for initial consultation, as they are provided with all the details via e-mail or phone free of charge. We assure that the photographs are not used for any purpose other than medical consultations.
ClinicForYou provides world class quality of patient care and safety according to strict EU Standards. We work only with experienced and accredited surgeons and medical staff. Our specialists present patients with modern methods of treatment following the latest technology. All the clinics are modern facilities with cutting-edge equipment. Individual and considerate approach to every patient, respectful of their needs and wishes.
Additional service for patients, which covers all the airport-hotel-clinic transfers during patient’s stay in Poland. What is more, it includes the services of a Personal Patient Assistant, who accompanies patients, provides help with the luggage, accommodation, Polish-English translation, currency exchange and shopping. A mobile phone with a local contact number is also provided, so patients can keep in touch with us 24 hours a day.
You may save up to 70% on the treatment comparing to prices in the UK, the United States and other countries. We offer free medical online consultations with our specialists and a quote based on their needs and expectations. There is always a possibility of coordinated multiple medical treatment in a single visit: Cosmetic Surgery, Dental and Ophthalmic Care. Our professional English-speaking representative provides patients with all the information they require and guides them through the whole booking process.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Use the Request Information Form to contact our English-speaking Patient Coordinator via e-mail or give us a call at (0048) 604 454 212
- She will get back to you to answer all of your questions and provide all the details concerning the treatment. You will be asked to send the photographs of the areas you would like to correct or other documents, which will be forwarded to our specialists for review. You will be provided with doctor’s feedback as well as a quote based on your needs and expectations
- When you are ready to proceed, we will discuss the possible dates for your procedure. In order to complete the booking process and confirm the treatment date you will be asked to pay the deposit of 650 zł. Once the procedure date has been confirmed, you can make the travel arrangements.
- Our Coordinator will present you with the Assistance Package option as well as the possibility of arranging the accommodation at discounted prices through ClinicForYou. These are additional services, which are considered to be very helpful by our patients.
- Your consultation and/or pre-operational exam usually take place on the day of your arrival to Poland, or the following morning. The procedure is usually performed within 24 hours after discussing your expectations with the specialist, most frequently on the same day.
From the Blog
Before the treatment, a patient should follow doctor’s advices. One of the fundamental rules...